Construction Consultants of Washington..
- Are well qualified: we have worked with multi-family projects for many years.
- Are extremely familiar with diverse and unique geographical areas of the Northwest,
including Western Washington, with it's moist climate,
as well as the Southwest, South Central and Northern regions of Idaho, that present their own unique challenges.
- Are always available to the contractor for meeting and clarification, changes or other special issues.
- Have extensive experience as a past building contractor.
- Have an excellent reputation among builders as a capable, thorough and professional company.
- Have extensive experience in performing training for the International Building Codes.
WHAT Construction Consultants of Washington ALWAYS DO..
- The owner works personally with the contractor for the best results.
- Focus on exteriors where the majority of issues are critical.
- Perform in-depth interior inspection at the pre-drywall and final stage of construction.
- Work with field personnel for best results.
- Follow up with detail on all outstanding issues.
- Keep detailed and extensive documentation.
- Perform necessary on-site training.
- Keep fee costs reasonable.
- Meet the entire needs of the contractor as the quality consultant.
WHAT Construction Consultants of Washington DO NOT DO..
- Own a company that competes with the contractors.
- Own or work for a company that investigates and litigates against contractors.
- Sub-contract work to inexperienced field personnel.